PLAYbook Curriculum for Infant and Toddler Childcare
High quality child care prepares children for life-long success.
PLAYbook is a comprehensive curriculum, specifically designed for infants, toddlers, and their parents. It translates the most current research and best-practice strategies into predictable daily activities. And, it is aligned with early learning benchmarks and assessment systems!
PLAYbook organizes your classroom and your childcare center. It provides everything you need. Whether you are using it in a large center or home-based childcare, PLAYbook gives you the tools.
Relationships at the heart of every activity. The structure inspires you and every teacher to be your best. Every child will begin life with a love for learning and the confidence to succeed.
Organizing the curriculum are 12, themed-based monthly manuals and 52 read-aloud books. Read-aloud books anchor each week’s theme and inspire language-based activities. The themes, lesson plans and learning objectives drive engagement.
No need to search through multiple sources, everything is at your fingertips.
Included in PLAYbook’s monthly manuals are:
- Lesson plans and activities that are fresh, creative, and meet early-learning standards.
- Weekly schedules and supply lists that make it easy for you to begin each week with confidence.
- Small- and larger-group activities designed for children’s growing developmental abilities.
- Learning objectives and documentation that support seeing and recording developmental progress.
- Master handouts for all activities including HOMEwork!
- Parent-engagement activities with HOMEwork and other strategies that work!With PLAYbook you will look forward with confidence to each day of teaching.